OPI Cement The Deal // Review & Swatches



OPI is constantly coming out with movie collections and nailing them every time! This time based around 50 Shade of Grey, I think it's pretty obvious the shade range they came up with... yes grey, grey and oh yeah more grey.
Out of the selection I went for their lightest grey which has cool under tones and is a creme finish but I think it would look just as nice with a matte top coat. It's a very neat, neutral shade, goes with almost everything especially in winter, nice for everyday and as per usual OPI's formula goes a good 4-5 days without chipping and shine loss.
I personally love this shade and I'm going to try and get as much wear out of it as I can before spring comes.
What's your thoughts on this shade? And what's your favourite shade from the collection?
Emma xox

Comments

  1. i LOVE OPI !
    Im nominating you for the Liebster Award, check my blog for rules !
    http://stephsiu.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Steph, but ive already done the Liebster award xxx

      Delete
  2. I need one of these. Very nice!

    http://atlnailsupply.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts