Perfect Plum Pout




It's autumn and it's the time to get the plum lip colours out of course! If you haven't got one yet then here is a trio of plums that complement each other beautifully for an every day plum pout.
 
The lipliner is No7 Precision Lip Liner in Plum which is slightly darker than the lip stick so it gives the lips more dimension when blended in with the lipstick.
 
The lipstick is MAC Brave my personal favourite currently, its a neutral plum that goes well with any eye look and has apparently been seen worn by Kylie Jenner.
 
Recently I've been enjoying layering glosses over similar lip sticks and having a glossy pout (blame it on Gossip Girl they all wear glosses and they look so chic). Which is against the current trend of mattes but hey ho I like what I like haha. The lip gloss I've worn over Brave is by Urban Decay and is a mini I got with the Naked 2 palette in the shade Naked it is available full size and I may purchase after using the mini up.
 
Whats your favourite plum shades this year?
Emma x

Comments

Popular Posts