Dove Summer Glow Gradual Self Tanner




It's summer but it's also England so it may be hot but the clouds are shielding the rays from reaching my skin. So its time for fake tan!
 
I really like this fake tan it moisturises immensely making my skin impeccably soft, it also adds a glow to your skin making it look shiny and clean (but not shimmery) and not yet have I come across marks or streaks. It has a very subtle scent unlike my last fake tan it smelt awful and very strong. It goes on a light pink crème type and after a few hours you notice the difference in colour. I did try the light to medium which should be suitable for my skin type and it did work but not as dark as I wanted, so I've now moved on to medium to dark which turns the perfect shade and it doesn't turn orange.
 
What's your favourite fake tan?
Emma x

Comments

  1. I love this self tanner! I use it as a moisturiser in the summer and I love the gradual tan it gives me

    Tinyedge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! I'm currently using the light one because I was worried the darker one would be too dark or orange but now I've read this I'll definitely be buying it! xx

    http://imogenmills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts