A New Start... Again

Helloooo,

Long time no see, in this break I've done a lot of growing, I've passed my A-levels and moved onto uni. Now nearly finishing my first year studying bio-medicine I find my self with lots of spare time and plenty of thoughts and ideas I want to share, so here I am back again.

I've recently been on a little holiday with my folks, under the Lanzarote sun and with a few malibu cokes inside me I've been writing away in a notebook uh-tipsy passages that I think will be interesting to write up into blog posts. This new content will be lots of thoughts and opinions on topics I've not mentioned on this blog before and of course I still have a bank crippling obsession with makeup and cliche girly things so expect related posts of the likes of that as well.

As I am changing the content up, the title had to change to represent where I am now. Over the past year I've really taken more of an interest in widening my mind in every aspect and becoming more cultured. I really enjoy knowing things, which sounds risible, doesn't everyone like knowing stuff? But I want to know about everything, I want to see everything, I want to experience everything, or as much as I can. I'm suddenly excited to go to museums and galleries, I want to visit places for the sights, history and food not just beaches and sun, I'm looking up lists of films and books that are classics and well made literature, I've even made a habit of watching the news whilst doing my makeup (sigh where was that motivation during a-level general studies). I've realized life is more than learning academics but about what society and people have created - how our minds have done something - we've wrote, drawn, built - we are creating and its fascinating - my favorite part is how it can be interpreted in so many ways that are different to the creators views, it's how you feel, see and process something at that moment in time.

But I'm still a student and spend most of my day being lazy watching cliche Netflix programs and ordering dominoes hence "The Cultured Wannabe".

 I'm looking forward to writing up these new posts, till then ttfn.

Emma xx

Comments

Popular Posts