Boots Clearance Finds


 


 
It's not often now a days to actually find an exciting deal, not for me any ways, so this must be shared! In that little corner of boots, behind the photo albums and baby food, where nobody ever goes is 6 little clearance shelves. On these shelves were hair accessories that nobody wants, a lot of medication that's close to going off and a small collection of unused BUMBLE AND BUMBLE products! I paid full price for that Surf Spray and now look! There was only about 4 of each product and only one Dry Spun finish spray. They are minis which makes them great for my up coming holiday.
 
The Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray is a cult favourite and I own two minis already, its down from £9.50 to £2.50. I got two packs of The Ultimate Blow Dry which includes Thickening Hairspray and Straight Blow Dry, which may come in handy in the humidity of the holiday air. OMG have I wanted to try this Dry Spun Finish Spray, its been raved about by lots of bloggers and I'm finding it harder and harder to create volume, so I hope it works.
 
What's the best deal you've found recently?
Emma x

Comments

  1. These are some amazing bargain finds! I didn't even know Boots did a clearance section so I'll definitely be havig a look when I go into boots next!
    Sarah x
    http://www.saraheliza.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Boots clearance section, I've found Too Faced products for £2 before, but as if you found Bumble and Bumble products!

    http://hannahbutterworth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts