NOTD #1

 
Soon to be spring, almost whites / very pale pastels are coming in and a 2013 cult favourite Essie's Fiji I imagine will make a massive comeback this spring. I thought since its still winter, but I'm so excited for spring, I would wear the cult favourite but with a little shiny glitter on top to cool it down and suit the season. The glitter is a fine shimmer with hints of purple in some lights and pink in others, the extra layer has toned down the pink in Fiji and made it look a little more nude.
 
Do you prefer it bare or with glitter? I'm still undecided. Do you like this trend? Any almost whites you'd recommend?
 
Emma x

Comments

  1. Hey there! I just discovered your blog through bloglovin' and just wanted to say how much I enjoy it! Are you based in London? I am a California gal living in San Francisco who runs her own photography blog/website too! Just wanted to reach out and connect with your blog!

    Cheers, Tiffany { http://www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com/ }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you glad you like it :) and no Manchester wish it was London haha Emma x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts