What I Got For Christmas 2013

Hey Beauties, I know this is a week late (sorry for the excuse) but I've been a little (a lot) ill, so sorry its late but better late than never? Also would like to say I am not bragging I love, love, love reading these posts just because of a general nosey interest I have ha-ha, so I'm just sharing with you the stuff I got :) And would like to add I am very very grateful and appreciative about everything I got :D



Beauty & Bath Stuff
Ok so I have a complete obsession with mascara I'm always buying new ones and trying to create the perfect lashes, I have found them, they seriously look like false lashes so long, black and defined, this is all from the pretty gold tube called YSL Babydoll.
I'm sorry I didn't show the inside of the Ted Baker palette but I will show it in another post, but it is gorgeous, very classic.
My main makeup presents were my Nars blush in Sin, my gosh it is beautiful, MAC lipstick in Crème Cup, very easy to wear, Benefit Boi-ing concealer as it says 'an industrial strength concealer' it really is high coverage, love it! And finally my MAC 15 eye shadow palette with Blanc Type, Satin Taupe and Woodwinked, this is something I can see taking through my life with me and always have a place to be used "an investment" I would say :).
Next is bath goodies, a cute little pink bath bomb from The Yorkshire Soap Co. she's called Chilly Millie (I didn't make that up haha it says it on the label), and she smells like cherries, yum.
After a lovely bath I can moisturise away with a choice of four Laura Mercier body soufles in the scents: almond coconut milk, amber vanille, fresh fig and crème de pistache, mmm.  
LUSH STUFF it should have its own category really. Off my friends I got two of my favourites- candy mountain bubble bar and twilight bath bomb, how did they know? Also the melting snowman bath melt and golden wonder bath ballistic ahh cant wait to try this one! Off of my Mum and Dad I got a big, sparkly, pink box full of delights- snow fairy shower gel, rose jam shower gel, snowcake soap, angel delight soap, luxury lush pud bath bomb, sex bomb bath bomb, santa baby lip tint, gold fun, snow fairy sparkle bar, star light star bright bath melt, ro's argan body conditioner and Turkish delight shower smoothie. Feel so lucky :)
Other Goodies
Books haha I look so intellectual with the books I got, not. Where's The Penguin? What a cute little book it's a fun book to do when you have those 'uhh I'm bored, I have nothing to do' moments. The Fashion Book, you cant tell from that angle but it is so thick and may take my forever to get through but it is the history through all of the fashion icons and trends they have made, (even  Lady Gaga is in it!). And of course One Direction Where We Are, I have no words...
My main presents were the Canon EOS 600D ahh it is amazing (been taking shameful amounts of selfies haha, but that is obviously not what it is just for), Jack Wills burgundy zipped hoodie, it will be something I can wear with anything and everything and will stay a classic, its also a little large so its super cosy and my iPhone 5s which you may be thinking I have gotten a lot of mains but my phone is a very belated Birthday present just got it at Christmas :) It has actually been attached to my hand as if it has superglue covering it.
DVDs 1D This Is Us I can have them sing in my room anytime I want, woohoo! The Great Gatsby, I missed it in the cinemas and cant wait to watch it and a bit of a strange one (it took me by surprise when I opened it) Miranda Hart's Maracattack a work out dvd with a little fun twist, haha I'm glad I got this as I do want to get a little fitter before my holiday this year and my gosh doesn't Miranda look good now, have you seen her recently?
A One Direction calendar (which I can hang up and lustre at in a couple of hours).
A tartan scalf, because I thought it was on trend and will go nicely with a lot :)
A purple SPARKLY tangle teezer, eeey excitement in the sparkles! And I have very knotty hair because it's thick so I'm very happy about this.
Last but not least is cute little pink and gold daisy earrings, the gold makes them great for winter and the soft pink will make them perfect for summer to, also they are just so me, my friend knows me well :)
 
Finally, of course CHOCOLATE and a boat load of it to, haha! Not that much is left now though...
 
What was your favourite presents? Hope you all have a good New Years.
 
Emma xox

Comments

  1. Perf gifts! Gotta love some 1D and chocolate treats at Christmas! Lovely post, and happy new year! xx

    Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts