Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar Review


Hey Beauties, hope you all had a great Christmas and got everything you wanted :) Unfortunately I've come down with an extreme head cold (which I recon could be tonsillitis) on Christmas day, thanks Santa... So this post is with pictures I took a while back and when I feel better I will do a What I Got For Christmas post :) 
 




 


 
So the piece I got was quite big as you can see with it compared to an Essie full size nail polish, which makes it great to use more than once, I broke mine into quarters and the segment missing is the one I used it created all of the bubbles in the other pictures. It turns the water a pretty fuchsia pink/purple colour. This product was in my Autumn favourites just because it makes so many thick, foamy, soft bubbles quickly and I love pink, so having pink bath water is amazing to me :) It smells to me like raspberries and a bit like vimto but the website description says blackcurrant and berries in general, which is supposed to make you feel warm, safe and calm. It defiantly does relax me and I never want to get out ha-ha. I also included pictures of the packaging and the bag because they were so festive and the little slogan "#thoughtthatcounts" is so cute, and sometime people do need reminding of that. Each piece is £4.50 and I would definitely recommend it.
 
Thoughts? Did you guys get any Lush for Christmas?
 
Emma xox

Comments

  1. Hi! Although I didn't got any Lush for Christmas - buhh :( - I really loved your post! Hahah! I still can't believe that just one quarter made so many bubbles. Happy new year!

    http://makingthingsalive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get an Lush for Christmas :( But I'm planning on going to the Lush closest to where I live to get some things! I've never actually been, but I've been dying to go!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could probably still get some on the sale :) and hopefully the new stuff for this season will come in soon :) xx

      Delete
  3. OMG i wanted that Essie nailpolish sooo bad, but it was sold out :( (out of subject haha) I absolutely love Lush, their bath products are really good :) I'm glad you enjoyed your bath !

    enaihposa.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts