Pink and Nude Glosses





Top to Bottom- Charlotte Tilbury 'Blondie', L'Oreal 'Cream 103 Protest Queen', Bobbi Brown 'Pastel 12' High Shimmer, Tanya Burr 'First Date'.

Ever since watching Gossip Girl and always noticing Blair's glossy pout, it inspired me to collect a few myself. So I have 4 ultra girly glosses, 2 pink and 2 nude, a glitter and plain version of each.

Tanya Burr First Date £6.99- "he smells like strawberry's," haha if Lotso the bear wore lip gloss he would smack on this one, it smells so delicious and sweet. The colour is quite blue toned and bright, it does have a very slight shimmer but it's not very noticeable. The formula can be wishy washy, but built up its quite opaque.

Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss Pastel 12 £19- as the name says it is very high shimmer! But I love it, it's so girly and pretty, it lasts a good space of time and smells like peppermint. The only thing I'd say is some glosses make my lips peel (which strangely I don't mind, I quite like) and this is one of them. Applies evenly every single time.

L'Oreal Cream 103 Protest Queen £6.99- a more sophisticated light nude shade, very day time appropriate and great for a no makeup makeup look where you just want to make your lips look clean and shiny. The formula can last long but not whilst eating and drinking etc. I also found my lips to peel lots when wearing this.

Charlotte Tilbury Blondie £16.50- the most recent purchase of them all and possibly my favorite! It's so beautiful day and night. Like the Bobbi Brown gloss it is very sparkly but it is not 100% opaque so it looks beautiful over lip liners for an added bit of glitter. It's defiantly nude based but with hints of pink through it. It's not scented and lasts very long if you don't eat or drink... Also just look at the packaging, it's so much more luxurious than the simple black tops!

Any lip gloss recommendations? (and honestly the more sparkly the better haha)
Emma xox

Comments

  1. These lip glosses are so beautiful! I have Tanya's lip gloss in another pink shade, I love it! :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya Burr's glosses have such a yummy scent! I haven't tried them yet, but they are amazing as far as I know. Needless to say, all the glosses (and the photos!) look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Bobbi Brown one, it's sooo pretty!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of First Date and Protest Queen, I haven't tried any of these!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Bobbi Brown shade looks perfect, I want to get my hands on that now!

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been a fan of lipglosses, but I really need that Charlotte Tilbury one - It looks perfect x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a good nude lip, I feel like it's the simplest thing that can bring together a whole make up look :) By the way, I love your header, so cute!<3

    Jasmine Ward | http://edgeofred.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts