Uptown Glamour Nails Inc Polish Review - Zoe Sugg Polish Dupe

Hey Beauties, everybody have a good Bonfire's night? I've found a polish that compliments the fireworks and soon the seasonal parties all to well. Even the beautiful Zoella (Zoe Sugg) wore a similar colour to the BBC Radio One Teen Awards.



 
I couldn't hold back, I was giving my nails a little detox/break from polish, let them breathe and recover it simply lasted two days... I broke... This polish was staring at me and I had to put it on, I got it on Saturday so I guess I lasted four days without it on which is pretty good. It was a freebie from Glamour magazine and one of the best freebies I've had in a while.
 
It's by the designer Kate Spade and is a very girly rose gold polish which applies with a lot of shimmer and glitter but dries to a soft matte, metallic gold, with a lovely shine, perfect for winter and partying!! As worn similarly above beautiful with gold accessories and your LBD.
 
Quality wise, it's not all that amazing it chipped in the shower straight away and has little air bubbles however that could be my fault because I was being impatient with it drying, oh yeah also dries quite slow. But with a good base and top coat it should last.
 
Did you get any of the Kate Spade polishes, what were your thoughts? And do you think Zoe makes it work? (Trick question, of course we all know its a YES)
 
Emma xox


Comments

Popular Posts