Lush The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar Review

Hey Beauties, the adverts are here! Especially if you watch The X Factor, you will see advert after advert spreading Christmas joy! So let's get into a hot bath with a little friend, yes The Christmas Penguin so cute and comforts you well in the bath!


So I'm not quite sure why they have yellow bits on their belly? I know it's supposed to be there but it looks a little random. None the less he is super cute! AND he has a little nose that looks like a sparkly sweetie (not actually a sweet don't eat!).

He smells fresh, he has lemon oil in but it is defiantly not over powering, it's very light and delightful, not citrusy or bitter. The label says it has the fresh scent of their Olive Branch shower gel. But if you were looking for a Christmas scent this would not be my first pick.
 
 
With only the penguins little head my bath was completely full of bubbles, and with out anything else in the bath to! It also turned the water a light baby blue colour. For bubbles it was amazing, I have come across Lush products before that have made bubbles but have disappeared in a matter of two to three minutes in the bath, but these bubbles stayed for the majority of the bath (just an f.y.i. I have about an hour long baths, so I can't expect anything to last that long).
 
This will be a repurchased before they've gone for Christmas!
 
I was looking at the Lush website and realised they have online exclusives that actually look and sound pretty good, just letting you guys know in case you didn't know like myself.
Have you tried this little fellow? What did you think?
 
Emma x

Comments

Popular Posts