Christmas Ideas for Teenage Girls - £15 Budget

Hey Beauties, having a problem with finding a gift for a friend, best mate, niece, sister, cousin? Problem sorted, that is if she's a teenager girl, however these could apply to woman to, and just to clear things up my impression of teenage girl is from 12 to 18. I am currently 15 and all of these items are chosen from either past experience of things I have been given and loved, things I would or have got my friends and things I would like, so here is a true insight on a wish list for a teenage girl.
 
Christmas Ideas
 1. Technic Nail Polish - Carnival 2. Lush Baby Frosty 3. Topshop Christmas Socks 4. Thortons Ultimate Chocolate Dipping Set - £15 5. Hershey's Holiday Assortment Bag - £15 6. Lindor Maxi Ball - £15 7. Gift Cards - £15 8. The Twilight Sage Complete Box Set - £15 9. Outnumbered Season 1-4 Box Set - £14.25 10. Stila Artful Eye Collectors Edition Volume 2 - £15 11. MAC Lipstick - £15 12. Hollister Roller Ball - Crescent Bay - £16 13. Hollister Body Shimmer Mist - Crescent Bay - £12 14. Topshop Mini Nail Trio - £14 15. NEOM Luxury Organics One Wick Candle - Relax - £15 16. Yankee Candle Large Jar - Christmas Cookie - £15 17. Yankee Candle Large Jar - Snow in Love - £15 18. Topshop Fur Pom Cable Beanie - Mulberry - £14 19. Topshop Fairisle Beanie - Forest - £14 20. CDS // BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2013 - £11 // Now 86 - £12 // One Direction Midnight Memories Deluxe - £12
 
So starting with 1, 2 and 3. This is something I have actually bought this year for a few of my friends a little gift with 3 different things in that will keep them happy and the socks are 3 for £8 at Topshop saving you a little money. I have had the box of lush baby frostys in my room and my god does it smell good, I can't count how many times I have wanted to use them, but I've used my will power ha-ha.

Food - 4 - I got this one last year off my parents and I defiantly wouldn't mind if I got it again! Thortons chocolate is so good and using other sweet treats to dip in it makes it four million times better! And it was a nice thing to share between family :)
5 - A bag full of exclusive Christmas American chocolate who could resist? Who else loves Selfridges just because of the American food?
6 - A small Lindor Chocolate balls in a massive Chocolate ball!!!! Uhhh YES PLEASE!

Gift Cards - 7- If you are really stuck and haven't a clue what to get someone a gift card is perfect! I've chosen Topshop and Primark probably the two most popular shops for teen girls, Starbucks because you know every teen wants to take a Starbucks selfie to rub in their friends face on instagram and ITunes because lets face it pretty much 9 out of 10 humans own an apple product. BUT if you really don't know what they like or have there are gift cards that can be used in multiple shops these are available usually from the post office.

DVDs - 8 - A teen cliché Twilight! Even if they've never seen it I promise you they will love it, everybody loves Twilight!
9 - And if you know someone who likes light hearted comedy (more aimed at 15+) i.e. modern family, the middle, big bang theory, friends... Then they will love Outnumbered, I personally find it hilarious!

Beauty - 10 - This looks like a great staple make up piece with 5 gorgeous neutral shades it would be perfect for newbies!
11 - A MAC lipstick, now you might be thinking ha-ha as if I'm buying someone MAC, but my friend got me a MAC lipstick for my Birthday and it was a great gift for someone who loves makeup! However with this gift, it's one you must make sure the receiver knows and likes MAC otherwise it will seem like a naff gift and will be left unappreciated. Also don't go for a daring colour, go for one with a red top instead of silver, the red ones are made to suit every skin tone, so this way you know it will look good against their skin! The shade I got was Viva La Glam which is a very natural shade.
12 and 13 - Hollister again another teen cliché but these clichés are clichés for a reason. The crescent bay scent is probably the most popular scent and now it has glitter!!!
14 - No one hates nail polish, NO ONE! And at Topshop they have cute little pouches with three different on trend polishes, in the one I have chosen above the colours remind me of winter and is so cute!

Candles - 15 - NEOM is very posh in my mind and like the MAC gift only buy it if the receiver will appreciate it. BTW I would only give candles to 14+.
16 - In our house Yankee Candles are in practically every room burning away and are the God of all candles. I remember reaching 14 (ha-ha only last year) and being obsessed with candles (not that I had many though ha-ha). But I loved Christmas cookie which is now last years candle but even so that doesn't change how good it smells!

Beanies - 18 and 19 - Beanie wearer you know? Buy them a fresh new one, these are both so cute!

CDs - 20 - Ok so about a good 70% of teen girls are madly in love with One Direction (ME!! Back away from Harry ha-ha, joking, however Kendal Jenner uhmm I don't think so girl!) and you WILL know if they like One Direction ha-ha so Midnight Memories is recently out. And for them you don't know who they like, a CD with various artists is great my picks were Now 86 and BBC Live Lounge.

Hope this helped someone! If you want some more Christmas ideas for different budgets or audiences i.e. brother, mum... let me know!

Emma xox

Comments

  1. yankee candles make such a good gift, so simple yet well thought out!:-)

    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes exactly, I would love receiving a yankee :)

      Emma x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts