Hollister Body Mists

Hey Beauties, do not take me any way to be a "Hollister girl" I am defiantly not, these are the only things from Hollister I have. However I do lust over a few pieces online and when I go in to get these, however I can never justify paying so much. Saying this though the mist's are rather pricey. But they are like a holiday in a bottle.


My first Hollister spray I got was Tippers Beach, I got it in January of this year and still have around a quarter left. Tippers Beach smells to me like a mix of strawberry and orange Fanta and this is the only way I can think of describing it. Out of the four I have it's all of my friends favourite but my least, however I have had it for a long time and needed a bit of a change. The scent description from the website- orange, jasmine, vanilla bean.
 
 
Seacliff Beach, I think is the closest out of all of them to a scent of a beach. I can instantly smell a woody, musky and sweet vanilla. The scent description from the website- nectarine, water lotus, vanilla.
 
Crescent Bay, I love the look of this one, it's a vibrant pink, very girly, very me. I think Crescent Bay and Laguna Beach (which they didn't have in store when I went back) are the two most popular Hollister mists, just from the people I know who have them. They have just brought out a shimmery version of Crescent Bay (unfortunately this wasn't in the store when I went in either). To me it's the fruitiest mist and I can instantly smell a light watermelon. The website scents description- watermelon, poppy, sugary woods. It says sugary but I wouldn't describe the scent as sweet, more light (not light as in hard to smell because they are all very strong).
 
Solana Beach, this is my favourite!! It's so sweet, I love sweet scents!!! It reminds me of a Philosophy body wash I had for Christmas called sugar plums. When I smell it I can't think of a particular scent just that it's sweet. The website description of the scent- raspberry, jasmine, white musk.
 
What's my favourite thing about the Hollister mists? The big hunk on the bag, PHWARRR!!! And they had no small bags so I got a massive hottie, lucky me ay!
 
 
What's your favourite one?
 
Emma xox

Comments

  1. I'm exactly the same not a big fan of Hollister but I absolutely adore their body sprays and lotions!:)

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts