Gel Nails

Hey Beauties,
First time having my nails done and I love them. I've never been one to have nail polish on for more than four or five days, I hate chipped nails. So this has been the perfect solution.
 

As well as that I've also never been one to stick to seasonal trends or colour schemes, but this year it all changed! I've been loving my brights and pastel the other half of this year and now I'm totally obsessed with dark reds, berry colours, purples, army green and so on.
 
The colour I have on is called "Black Cherry Berry" and it's the most perfect autumnal colour ever! And glitter makes everything better, so a little splash of it makes this manicure gorgeous. It will also translate great into winter and Christmas, that is if I still have it on by then.
 
The gel it's self is very glossy and has a glass feel to it. I also think it's very clever that the cuticles and edges of the nails have been slimly missed out so that when your nails grow it still looks normal and so you can keep it on for longer.
 
It was £25 which is quite steep but for a one off treat that will last me hopefully 3 weeks, it is worth it.
 
Have you tried gels? Do you like?
 
Emma x

Comments

  1. Hi! Cute blog!
    The nails are adorable!
    xoxo
    foreveramber123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails look gorgeous on you! I really want to try gels may have to treat myself haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts