Christmas List!

Hey Beauties, ahh it's almost Christmas, only 50 odd days left! Ok it's 2 months but hey all the shops have the stuff out so that's a signal for me to put together a list of things I would like the big old jolly guy to bring me. In no way do I think I will get all of this! Let's begin.

 
Clockwise starting upper left:
Woodwinked
Naked Lunch
All That Glitters
Satin Taupe
Mulch
Bronze
Blanc Type
Smut - couldn't find an image
Romp - couldn't find an image
Ri Ri Her Cocoa Quad

Yes I realise, some of these are very similar, and yes I know you have probably heard of all of them because Tanya Burr has them, but I'm trusting her to know the best. Also just think these ones all just look so wearable and the Ri Ri palette is just simply gorgeous!

Left to Right:
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
NARS Blush in Sin
MAC 217 Blending Brush
Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel
Laura Mercier Crème Brûlée Soufflé Body Crème

I've actually been on the hunt for NARS sin but haven't been able to find it in Selfridges, hoping it's not discontinued, and I've heard the Laura Mercier Body Crème is great for smoothing skin which I really need!


Left to Right:
The Fashion Book - Phaidon
Ted Baker Make-up/Wash Bag
Ted Baker IPhone Case
Canon 600D Camera

Now this is strange that I don't have an IPhone and it's not on my Christmas list, well I'm getting it for my Birthday (which was in July) on Christmas because my contract runs out December, so this IPhone is very long waited! A CAMERA! Really want a high quality one so I can raise the bar a bit more on my blog :) Now the cases, I only want one but not sure which one, which do you think I should ask for, light or dark?

What do you guys want for Christmas?

Emma x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts