Nina Nail Polish in Fuchsia Rage Review

Hey Beauties, summer is over. However I know a few people who like to hold on to it as long as possible. And with this polish you can look down at your nails and be reminded of the bright, hot, summer party days you have to wait till next year for.




So like I said summer is over :( and I'm back at school, my last year of high school YAY, can't wait to leave, but also BOO cause it's the year of my exams, last year = a ton of homework. Saying this though I am already procrastinating and writing this instead of doing the pile I have (oops).
 
Anyways back to the polish it is a very vibrant "Barbie" pink, it's by a brand called Nina, this is my first Nina polish and I have never heard of them before, I got it from a store called Sally's, it was totally cheap and it's a professional polish. Why have I never heard of this brand before? It's brilliant!

 

One coat went on a little streaky and uneven however two coats makes it perfect! It was totally even and opaque. It has a matte finish and lasts without a top coat for about 4-5 days. The first few nails dried by the time I finished the last one on my other hand! That's how fast it dries! The brush is big and with two strokes your whole nail is painted.

 
 
 
Have you tried any of the Nina polishes? And what's your summer nail polish?
 
And I want to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everybody! I reached 50 followers on BlogLovin'! Thank you to every single one of you! <3 <3 <3
 
Emma xox
 

Comments

Popular Posts