Autumn Picks

Hey Beauties, it's Autumn! WAHOO, I already have my onesies and Christmas jumpers bought from Primark and have changed up my routine to match the season. I thought I would share what I already have and will be loving this season!
 


MAKE-UP

Eyes


Naked palettes are always an all year round make-up essential but the shades you use can really change your look. I've been loving a bronzed eye look and CHOPPER in Naked 2 is a pretty shimmery light bronze/gold, great to sweep across the entire lid and adding a little extra in the crease. This is  my only eye shadow with bronze tones in it and I'm really looking forward to the MAC by Rihanna 'Her Cocoa Eye Shadow Quad', it has a beautiful bronze that will really make an impact. In my Naked Basics palette I've been using NAKED 2 all over my lid, FAINT in my crease, VENUS in my inner corner, FOXY on my brow bone and CRAVE on my lower water line as eyeliner. I wear this to school and because it's made mostly from mattes it doesn't stand out so much. Now everybody's heard of Scandaleyes by Rimmel, but have you ever heard of the Lycra Flex version? I've never seen it advertised on TV before, like the other versions and I've never seen a review on it before either. Anyways when I first got it I hated it! However I really can't remember why? But a few months later I tried it again and now it's in my daily routine! Because it's Lycra Flex it makes your eyelashes flexible instead of stiff, this means it doesn't flake or smudge!

Cheeks
 
 
I'm pretty sure you know what Rockateur is, right? Only like the best new blush EVER! Ha-ha, it's a beautiful rose gold blush, for a full review and a look at it in full click here. I have been wearing it everyday and it gives a lovely warm, glow to my cheeks, it's darker than summer blushes which makes it perfect. Highlighter. Not everybody uses it but it's a vital step in my routine! I love the dewy look it gives, I think it shows youth and helps contour cheek bones. I don't understand how people miss this step out!? High Beam is a light pink colour which helps it t blend with your skin, where as a white highlight would stand out more and look less natural. Now a lot of you will never pay £19.50 on just a highlighter, but trust me it's worth it! Try it on in store first, fall in love and live happily ever after. (My high beam above is actually a smaller version I have from a kit and I have had it since August 2012 and I have used it every single day (no exaggeration) and as you can see there's still around half left!).

Lips
 
 
It's outrage in the UK, every single teenage girl has wanted to get her hands on the Baby lips! When I went into any store for one the only ones left were always the clear ones, it took me a few weeks to grab the Cherry Me Baby Lips, a beautiful sheer red colour, it smells so nice, very sweet and it tastes like Calpol (the medicine you have as a kid), I loved the taste of the stuff, so this makes me very happy. The other lip product I've been loving for Autumn is L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Stain Splash is EVE. In the picture above it looks like a very serious purple! Believe me it's not I am no where brave enough to wear that on the lips it's a very sheer lilac, it's very pretty. Have a look on my review with swatches on skin and lips click here.

Nails
 
Remember last year (or maybe the year before?) when the magnetic nail polishes came out? I've rediscovered them! I love the dark blue one it's such a pretty colour and it reminds me of a sparkly jewel. Also been in love with this berry red, sparkly fall coloured double nail polish. Did a review on here. I think the colours translate Autumn all to well! These are the colours I think of when you say Autumn to me! The colour of the leaves.

Fragrance
 
 
I honestly can not describe smells for my life this is why I have never reviewed a scent before. So this is a copy of the scents in this perfume off of ThePerfumeShop.com :
Heart Notes- Lush Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Jasmine Sambac
Top Notes- Wild Berries, Sparkling Mandarin, Juicy Mara Strawberry
Base Notes- Amber, Caramel, Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood
Scent- Floral Fruity
Feel- Sensual
So I haven't a clue what half of these scents actually are but to me it smells like a girly, young, sophisticated woman. It doesn't smell sweet (now that i'm smelling it a lot, it actually smells similar to Paco Rabanne Lady Million, which I also own, hmm maybe I have a type?). I think that Viva LA Juicy Noir is so nice for Autumn because it has deep berry scents in it. Also HELLO how cute is the bottle?

Hair
 
 
OMG this stuff! It really does everything it says! If you don't know what the ten miracles of It's A 10 then here you go - 1. Repairs dry, damaged hair 2. Adds shine 3. Detangles 4. Controls frizz 5. Seals and protects hair colour 6. Prevents split ends 7. Stops hair breakage 8. Creates silkiness 9. Enhances natural body 10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector. And it really isn't hyped enough! However for basically a leave in conditioner £13 is a bit excessive but I know I'm going to be repurchasing!

Bath and Body
 
 
I know I know it's no longer summer, but I still love a tan! Of course I still use fake tan! I use this gradual one (Garnier Body Summer Body Moisturising Lotion Sun-Kissed Look),my only problem with it is I can't stand the smell! To balance out the seasons (and the smell) I use Cinnamon Buns by Philosophy! It gives the best lather and smells immense! Lastly is of course a Lush Bubble Bar!! It's The Comforter and it's name describes it perfectly! Want to calm down pop a bit under running water and watch bubbles appear and the water turn pink! It smells to me like raspberry's but it's supposed to be blackcurrants, close enough, ehh? Best thing is, is they're massive! And you could get a good 4 or 5 baths from it.

Random
 
 
Fairy lights! So cute! They are just the perfect addition to any room and when I found these for only £3 at Primark, I almost died! I have them hung above my bed and I put them on for about half an hour before bed and they set a lovely glow that makes me ready for bed. Gold chain necklace, I feel like I'm old on this one, but I've finally got one however I forked out £12 for one from Topshop oh my! But it goes with a lot of stuff I've bought recently, mainly shirts (they look great with leggings).
The best candle company ever! Yankee Candle! I love fluffy towels, it's so fresh and makes me feel comfy and it smells soft???

Music
 
 
Top 3 I have on repeat are:
Best Song Ever - One Direction
Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Dirty Talk - Jason Derulo
 
 
In the background of all these photos I've had a cute little blanket, it's Autumn themed, it has a mushroomy brown base colour and on it is little foxes, flowers, trees, mushrooms and a little ginger cat with a hat! CUTE! It's from Primark for £3 (I think, can't remember completely). It's so soft and it's just cute on the end of my bed :)
 
Well done if you made it all the way down here! This was quite a long one! I want to know what your Autumn picks are leave them in the comments :)
 
Emma xox

Comments

  1. I love "Chopper" from the Naked 2 Palette - its one of my favourites! I really want to try the comforter bubble bar - I have heard so much about it. The blanket is so cute :)
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try comforter it's so relaxing and great if you like sweet fruity scents. And thank you :)

      Emma xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts