Models Own Artstix Duo Nail Polish in Ember Glow/Hot Red Review

Hey Beauties. If you have seen my twitter description you will know I have a nail polish obsession and my newest addition, I am totally in love with is the Models Own Artstix Duo Nail Polish in Ember Glow/Hot Red.


On the left is a plain nail polish and on the right is a glitter top coat. The Models Own Artstix Dou Nail Polish's look like a copy of the Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy. However the quality is still great, even though some copies can be rubbish.


The nail paint is a beautiful berry colour, to me it looks more purple but the name is Hot Red... It applies nice, one coat is completely opaque but I don't know why I always add two coats. I wish I didn't paint two coats because the second coat dried with bubbles in :(
 

 
Sorry for the mess around the cuticles. The shine is great but I'm not sure how long it would last for.
 

 
 
The glitter coat is a mix of large and small sparkles, it has large orange, gold/yellow and brown/black pieces and small red pieces. After applying the glitter coat my nails went matte but the glitter was still shiny. Also the bubbles couldn't be seen any more with the glitter on top :)
 


This is the perfect Autumn manicure! It has gold, brown, orange and red which are like Autumn leave colours and everyone knows berry purple is always on trend for Autumn. I love this nail polish and consider buying some of the other colours :)
Have you tried any of the Models Own Duos? Which one is your favourite? Also really want to know what everyone's fave Autumn nail polish is?

Comments

  1. Great post, such a nice colour for autumn
    I love models own stuff :)
    Meg xx (new follower)

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just came across your blog and I'm really glad I did! I love this post and I've followed you<33

    http://www.littlemissfashionx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, this red colour is sooooooooooo pretty!

    Maria Pol xx

    http://mariapoool.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently wearing the same colour nail polish! It is a very nice colour & great for this time of year! very happy to have come across your blog.

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts