The Liebster Award

Hey Beauties, I've been nominated for The Liebster Award! Woo! So if you don't know what it is its an award for new bloggers on the scene, it is here to get new blogs a bit more well known. I was nominated by Tyro Fashionista (thank you). Bit of background info... Basically a blogger was nominated and asked 11 questions and has to tag 11 other bloggers to answer a different 11 questions and so on, however the people they tag must have less than 200 followers. My questions were...



1. Why Did You Start Blogging?
For a year or so I had been reading lots of blogs and watching lots of YouTube gurus and I thought it looked a lot of fun and originally I was going to start a YouTube channel but didn't have nearly enough guts to post a video so I started a blog instead, one day however I will pull up the courage to post a video, you just wait!
 
2. Which Celebrities' Style Do You Admire The Most?
It's a hard one as a lot of celebrities have very expensive taste and others who shop on the high-street are usually to urban for me, I'm a bit more girly. I would probably say Eleanor Calder (if she counts as a celeb?) or Emma Stone because she likes to wear jeans a lot!
 
3. Do You Prefer Fashion Or Beauty?
Fashion, even though I prefer to post about beauty...
 
4. What Is Your Favourite Nail Polish Colour?
This is to hard to choose!!! Currently though it would be Opi's Tiffany's Case, Opi's Pussy Galore and Opi's Light's of Emerald City.
 
5. What Is Your Favourite Makeup Brand?
Benefit, I always look at the Benefit stuff when I go in to Boots. I also have a glance through the Maybelline stuff quite often because they bring new stuff out constantly.
 
6. What Is Your Favourite Shop?
Clothes- Topshop, New Look and River Island.
Make up- Boots, Selfridges and Topshop.
 
7. If You Could Only Buy One Kind Of Makeup For the Rest Of Your Life What Would It Be?
Concealer!!! Ahh need my concealer, also I could be tactical and multi use it! (ha-ha that didn't make sense...)
 
8. Do You Prefer Wearing Skirts Or Jeans?
BTW this answer is weird. I much prefer wearing skirts! Do I own any however? No. Do I own jeans? Why yes I do, in fact I own about 6 pairs of jeans.
 
9. Favourite Band/Singer?
ONE DIRECTION! Yes I am that typical girly teenager who has a major crush on Mr Styles, idc! I'm so excited I saw them this year in March and OMG I loved it and so I'm going to see them again next year at the Etihad Stadium, AHHHH!!!!!!
 
10. Who Is Your Favourite Blogger And Why?
My favourite blogger is SprinkleofGlitter because all her posts are so true to home and realistic, she doesn't live a big lifestyle with lots of stuff nobody else would have, it's quite normal which I like because it's something most people (myself) can relate to, and also her little girl Darcy is so cute!
 
11. Do You Have A Favourite Item Of Clothing/Bag/Shoes You Own?
Not really, but if I had to then I would say my slippers... (they're so comfy, you obviously don't understand! Ha-ha)
 
People I Am Tagging:
Natalie at - Next Chapter Natalie
Zofia at - Little Miss Prada
Sarah at - Simply Sarah
Amy at - Amy Finally
Morgan at - Milly Rose
Kayleigh at - Beauty Wish
 
Questions:
1. What inspired your blogs name?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. How young were you when you started wearing makeup?
4. What's your favourite high-street brands?
5. How much do you recon you spend a month on makeup?
6. What's your favourite hair style to wear daily?
7. I am a ____ aholic
8. Hate or love Primark?
9. Fake lashes or real lashes?
10. Do you wear makeup everyday?
11. A funny secret...
 
So sorry guys for not having a post up in a long time, I've been revising really hard (and it's all paid off, I got an A* in German!) and just not had time to write anything. Also this post took a few days because it was really hard finding bloggers who haven't done this award. Any ways I hope you learnt something about me!
 
Bye Beauts Emma xxx


Comments

  1. Realky sorry I've accidently deleted someones comment but I rember what they put and this is my reply lol - which one do you count as his solo? And I'm seeing them next year to but at the Etihad!!! :D

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this tag, so jealous that you're seeing one direction!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts