OPI Bond Girls Liquid Sand - Tiffany Case Review

Hey Beauties, I've been obsessed with blues this season and this one is one of my favourites, I've had a lot of complements on it and I completely recommend it to anybody!


How beautiful? And it reminds me of denim, and does anybody know how on trend denim is right now (little hint: VERY) ! It's a light blue with a grained texture, I love the feel of it, instead of fiddling with my thumbs I stroke my nails ha-ha. It dries very fast (tip: even if it feels dry for the first hour don't stroke it to hard because it will peel off). It also has glitter in it which is super cute. It doesn't chip for about 5 day, which to me is excellent! The only problem with it is it's very hard to get off and it stains your nails.

Rate: *****

OPI Bond Girls Liquid Sand Polish - £11

Guys, whose excited for Despicable Me 2? Ahhh! I can't wait ahaha! Have you tried this polish? What did you think?

Emma xx

Comments

Popular Posts