SS13 Shoe Edition

Shoes. We all wear them, we all own them, but maybe your getting tired of those uggs and your feet are getting to hot, do you know why? Its because its SPRING!! Finally, huh? Well here are some of my favourite SS13 shoes


(Click Descriptions For A Link To Buy It)

Shall we start with the most summery thing out there? SANDALS!

Beautifully simple but with a statement splash of colour which will cheer any outfit up and would probably go with everything because of the black!
Zara Strappy Thong Sandals £26


Very pretty with a braid down the front which is also a major hair SS13 trend. I always think white looks clean and fresh.
New Look White Plaited Leather Sandals £12.99

 
The same in gold looks just as pretty and I always think gold is a little more dressier so you could get away with wearing them to a casual dinner on holiday.
 
Spikes are so edgy and sexy, but if your afraid of them then just adding a little to you outfit is a great start and these strappys really do spice that old outfit up, and because they're white they don't look so rocker hard and fit in to any style nicely.
 
 
TASSLES!!! I've seen these on loafers every where and they are so cute! Now they have them on sandals, WHAT!?! Have I been living under a rock? Or is this amazing to you to?
 
"Oh vintage, so adorable," such an old quote but such a classic, just like these little beauties (comment if you knew where the quotes from).
 
So CHIC! (Okay, when was the last time anyone said chic? Ha ha!) These are so simple and elegant looking, which makes them so clean and crisp! Then if you look carefully they have little studs on the heel...
 
I have my eyes on these babys!
 
Next... The WEDGE! Every one needs a decent pair of wedges for the hot weather!
 
 


The ankle strap is back! Why go for the old stiletto ankle strap when you could go for these awesome, chunky, wedge straps??
 
OMG! Is this magic? Honestly don't know what to say other than "I'm in LOVE"
(and please if you find a copy of these anywhere for cheaper let me know!)
 
 

Want some real cork wedges? Check these puppies out! But be care full not to break your neck in them (something I would do).
 
Looking for something to go with everything? Surprised Eleanor Calder's not been all over these yet! I've always found River Island to be full of variety for shoes.
 
Are you girly? If not I suggest you skip this next category but I have a whole category for CAP TOES!! Yes, this is massive in SS13! Especially metallic ones.
Are you seeing this? Its cap toe to a whole new level! If you don't buy them I will ;-)
 
COLOUR! Vibrant and perfect for a sun shining, bird chirping day!
 
Not a colour fan? No, not everybody is. So these cute dolly shoes are just as nice (and much much cheaper)!
 



 
So I saw these cute little fold able ballet flats called "Tieks" on Nikki Phillips instagram and unfortunately for me they're only available in the states however I found these cute copy's from JCrew available in the UK and States! Also they have cap toes! And they come in darling colours!
 
Last category (finally you must be thinking ha ha) MISC...

Do these remind anyone else of sailor shoes? You would totally blend in if you were on a cruise! Ha ha, and the name is so weird but strangely catchy... SPERRY'S!
 
 
Personally I've never suited brogues/oxfords and it's such a shame because I've always really liked them. And now they have these, I've never seen a brogue with heels this big or have I ever seen a cotton candy pair! This would be on the top of my list if I was into vintage style!
Aliexpress Vintage Oxford Heels £16


 One word, DEVINNE! (Our little secret I'm not all to sure what devinne means but it feels like it fits!) Style mash up: GirlyRetro
 
 
First time I ever saw something like these I thought they were very posh slippers, however they are not (just to clear that up) but they do complete a very casual look and give it a laid back "I didn't try and yet I did try" sort of look. AND OMG look at the price (jaw dropping cheap)!
 
 
That's all! I hope you found a little inspiration to find your ideal new feet buddies that you won't want to take off your feet! Which were your favourites? And whats your favourite shoes for SS13? Let me know in the comments! Will read and reply to them all! <3
 
Emma xx
 



Comments

Popular Posts