I ♥ Spring TAG!

Hey Beauties, so I've watched the I ♥ Spring Tag do its rounds on YouTube and I thought why not bring it to the blogging community for a bit of fun? So here it is in all of its glory. I just want to say the first person to start this tag was Ingrid Nilsen also known as Miss Glamorazzi who I will say is an amazing beauty guru and I watch her religiously <3 (To watch her video of it click here).


(All products mentioned will have links on them)





On with the show? Question 1 - Favourite Spring Nail Polish?

My all-time love for spring is bright colours and I feel you can get away with bright pinks and reds anytime of the year, so I love pulling out the bright blues! I feel that in autumn and winter royal blues are more welcomed, so I make the most of spring whilst I can. My current favourite bright blue is "Pool Party" by Topshop. However pastels are usually limited to spring and following the trend of blue, one of my favourite pastels is "Mint Candy Apple" by Essie however it's more of a mint green then a blue but I think it's in the same family (a very distant cousin). Mint Candy Apple by Essie has been raved about quite a bit on YouTube and I understand why, it is a sleek pastel which I can imagine to be great for any skin tone.

Question 2 - What Is Your Must-Have Lip Colour This Spring?

So I recently haven't been wearing lip sticks, stains or glosses this spring, as my lips are still recovering from the winter and are still quite chapped. So I'm in a stage of trying out lots of lip balms, Chap Stick and lip butters. So currently my favourite lip products are The Body Shops "Born Lippy" in Strawberry, it has a delightful fruity scent that is very desirable and gives a vibrant red glossy look that lasts hours (no joke I have ate and drank with it on and I can still feel it when I rub my lips together) or if you just want a clear, non-fruity lip care product I would highly suggest "Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Lip Butter" in Dark Chocolate and Peppermint, it's a subtle gloss with no colour and can be worn alone or over lipstick, the smell is yummy and I always think I've just ate an after eight when I wear it. Both lip products have made a difference to my lips and I hope to be wearing the new lip products I have been eyeing in boots. Comment telling me which lip colour I should buy for spring?

Question 3 - Show Us Your Favourite Spring Dress!

I know you won't believe this but I actually haven't been spring shopping yet!!! OMG I know, it's bad and it feels shameful to say, but I can trust you right? Well it's not as if I really have to, I live in Manchester and I don't know if you've herd but its rainy... Very rainy! So the only thing I have been stocking up on is jeans (been hooked on the Topshop skinnys which is a very bad habit as it can exceed £40 a pair!) and I've bought a few vest tops ready but pairing them with nice, soft hoodies and grandpa cardigans. However I have a "pink party" for cancer I'm going to in the middle of April and have tried on a nice dress in Primark that I plan on buying (being me I plan on wearing a blue dress to a pink party... maybe I shall accessorise it with pink jewelry, shoes etc?).



Question 4 - What's Your Favourite Flower?

Simple, a red rose. I know its doesn't seem very springy but it has a lot of meaning to me. It's romantic, it's British, my Grandad had it tattooed on his arm, Belle was my favourite Disney princess when I was younger and I always remember the rose in the movie and mainly because I think it is so gorgeous!

Question 5 - Favourite Spring Accessory?

Honestly I don't wear accessories to often and I'm not sure why either? Maybe I will try wearing more jewelry. But I do wear a watch if that counts? I have an Ice Watch that was all the rage last year and everybody seemed to have one and I got it in its time of prime and I still wear it as it still looks as it did when I got it a year ago and it still works so I see no need to replace it with a new watch. The Ice Watch I have is white with a hint of pink and it goes with everything!! Great buy.

Question 6 - What Spring Trend(s) Are You Most Excited About This Year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

I love my florals I just find them so pretty and girly which is me all over! But I also like monochrome because it is so so easy it's just black and white throughout your outfit however you have to be careful it doesn't make you look like your going to a funeral...

Question 7 - Favourite Spring Candle

I've seen everybody talk about the peach market candle and unfortunately there are no Bath and Body Works in England so I can't smell what seems to be the number 1 spring candle. However I have always had a love for "Pink Lady Slipper" by Yankee Candles. It is a flower scent but I think it smells like parma violets which is my favourite sweet ever and only eat them around Halloween time when they line the supermarkets shelves. So since I get the chance to smell them all year round I do and it fits Spring best as it is a floral scent.

Question 8 - Favourite Body Spray / Perfume for Spring

Ralph Laurens The Big Pony Collection for Women No.2 (the pink one) the description from Ralph Lauren -  A floriental fruity scent with the key ingredients of cranberry and tonka mousse, this fragrance is for an alluring flirt with a romantic spirit. I smell it as floral/sweet, very light and it is cool, defiantly not warm.

Question 9 - What Is Spring Like Where You Live?

March was horrible, early March it was still snowing and it was cold throughout. Now in April it is warming up but it is still cold however it's getting brighter late at night and I'm hoping in May it is lovely and warm but it's England and our weather is moody and can never make its mind up. Also the flowers have bloomed in some places but not everywhere and I haven't seen any blossom on the trees like usual.

Question 10 - What's Your Favourite Thing About Spring?

The sun staying up later, sunlight makes me feel happy and I go to bed happier and having bright nights usually means family BBQs!

Question 11 - Are You A Spring Cleaner?

YES!! I love to go through everything and chuck it out and buy all new stuff!! Which I have half done... As I have cleaned but have yet to go shopping!!

Question 12 - Any Plans For Spring Breack Or An Upcoming Vacation?

No... Live a very unsociable life... Hahaha joking, I'm quite sociable but the only plans I have are with my bed and TV.

Well then, that's the end of this TAG and I thank you greatly for your patience throught this as it was a very long post! I hope you do this TAG to, just answer all 12 questions and if you do please comment with a link to it as I would love to read it!!

Love Emma xx

Comments

Popular Posts