Rockateur Benefit Box Powder Blusher Review

Hey Beauties, If your a massive Benefit "fan" like myself, I'm sure you would of heard of there newest box powder Rockateur which isn't available again until September. However a few weeks ago some Boots had a one day flash sale, I was very lucky for my Mum to sneakily get it after telling me she wouldn't have time to go get it, then a couple of days after I was very surprised when I opened one of my Birthday presents with it inside :) I love it, I think it is such a beautiful blush.

(photo source: benefitcosmetics.co.uk) not my own because my powder has faded after using it so much.
 It's two thirds of a shimmer box powder and one third of a matte box powder where the powder says Rock is matte and all around it is simmer. Its what I would call a pink version of Dallas another one of their box powders. It's a dark pink with gold in it which makes it appear much lighter on your cheeks it also gives a bronzed look.

The packaging is different to old box powders the lid is attached and closes with small magnets, the new lid has a mirror inside which is great for a travel makeup bag because it takes up less room then a blush and a separate mirror. The box powder has less blush in it then the other box powders but is the same price, not all to sure why?

The brush that comes with it is the same as the rest of the box powders and in the past I have found them of good quality and would usually use them but I now have the real techniques brushes and find the contour brush great to apply blusher with.

The powder has a scent, nothing particularly distinct but it isn't something I would say is nice nor unpleasant though.

I think it will be a great autumn/fall colour because it is not bright or light which are characteristics of a summer blush. Even though it's not autumn yet I have worn it everyday that I've worn makeup (about every other day) since my Birthday (28th of July).

Have you caught it on the flash sale? Or do you want to get it in September? And what's your favourite Benefit box powder?

Emma xox

Comments

  1. It is so pretty need another benefit blush may have to wait for this one

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There always worth the little investment and this one is well worth waiting for :)

      Emma xox

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Benefit blushes, they look so good! xx

    great blog too :)

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very good! Staying power is brill only problem is the price haha. And thank you! :) Emma xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts