LUSH HAUL!!!

Hey Beauties, I love, love, love reading and watching hauls! I'm nosey and like to know what people are interested in and add things to my forever going 'needs list'. And now I get to share my own hauls (YAY!).


(Click the names of the products for a link to them)

On Sunday I was walking through the shops and my nose was like a sniffer dog and lead me straight to Lush (this is the first time I have bought stuff from here and was uber excited). I was on a little hunt for
the lip scrub in Bubblegum that has been raved about many a times. However when I found the lip scrubs, the Bubblegum one smelt like fake sweets to me? And when I smelt the Popcorn one, which I thought would smell disgusting, was actually sooooo nice! Abit sickly and sweet but that is so me, so I picked that up and then I got it in Mint Julips to, which is supposed to be like mint chocolate, but to me tastes like toothpaste but I like it because it makes me feel fresh which is great to accompany this fresh feeling weather! So basically if you didn't already know, to apply the lip scrub you dip your finger in the tub and rub it onto your lips, press your lips together and rub it in more then lick off the excess and it tastes amazing! I have really noticed a difference (I already had very dry peeling lips and lip balm has never really helped but my lips felt instantly softer after using this exfoliater). I was told by a friend that it was £10 which I thought was steep but many people were still raving about it so I thought it must have been amazing for people to buy it for that price. My day brightened when I saw the price was actually only £5.25, steal!


 Mint Julips - Mint chocoalte (without the chips) is what you get with this tasty sugar lip buffer. Popcorn - Be a blockbuster success and have them queueing for the sequal. Coconut oil, sugar and a buttery, caramel taste.


Both of my lip scrubs were made by this awsuem dude Pawel.

I also went in wanting a bath bomb. I picked up and sniffed all the pretty ones (yes, yes, I know don't judge a book by its cover but it is just instinct to look at the pretty ones), after sniffing A LOT I had to make a very hard choice between Space Girl £2.10 and Twilight £3.20. I came to the decision of taking home Twilight mainly because I thought it had a heavier scent than Spaceship, which I thought would be nicer in the bath. I can smell very strong lavender but a light dose of something sweet like honey and it is so relaxing!




 
PINK WATER!!!!



It was blue in the middle! So exciting! Then when it was all dissolved I swirled the water around and it turned a lovely violet/lilac.

Last thing I got was a face and back mask called Mask Of Magnaminity 125g £4.95 . Which I am going to use just for my back as it has quite bad acne and really needs sorting out before vest tops and bikinis! I've used it once and will say my back is less oily but I haven't seen a reduction in spots (but what to expect with just one use). I'm not using it for my face because the pot is only small and I don't get to many spots all at one time on my face (touch wood). The mask its self is minty and fresh (a nice clean scent for spring, I'm getting into a lot this year) and it has big grains in which exfoliates when you scrub it off your self, the mask drys fast and only needs to be left on for 5-10 minutes. The only bad thing I have to say about it (and it is a problem with me not the product) is I can't reach my back just below my neck which is where most of the spots gather :(

 Mask Of Magnaminty- This peppermint mask does everything it can do to fight eruptions and outbreacks and return your skin to tip top condition.
 Wiola you are some amazing chic!


Hope you guys have enjoyed. Would love to hear what your favourite products from Lush are for my next trip there! Please comment below!

Emma xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts